HIGHLIGHTS OF JANUARY
Project of the month : 'BEING UNSTOPPABLE'
Every month we take up a project with children which aims at inculcating a life skill in them. In January, we have a project which will inspire and motivate our children to be unstoppable in every sphere of life and not get stopped by fear or failures. Under this project we will make our children:-
* Watch a movie on Wright Brothers
* Watch a clipping from Lakshya movie
* Show them the success stories of a few unstoppable heroes
* Play unstoppable games and activities wherein they will share their unstoppable acts or take a pledge to do something new which they were fearful of doing earlier.
* Do some interesting activity sheets.
* Each child will be given 'I am Unstoppable' badge.
To enlighten the spirit of Patriotism, Republic Day will be celebrated on 25th Jan. Highlights of the day will be:-
* Dance on Patriotic numbers
* Flag Hoisting
* Quiz on Republic Day
* Children will be given 'I am Unstoppable' badge designed in tricolors. Children will also participate in a project named 'Our Nation..Our Pride... ' In this project children will share their views and interview their parents regarding their views about our country 'India'. They will take a stand on what positive change they and their parents would like to cause for their country. The children will post their stands on our website www.istandfor.in
WORLD HUG DAY
World Hug Day will be celebrated on 21st Jan'10. All the children and teachers will give 'Jaadu Ki Japhhi' to one and all. Children will undoubtedly enjoy this sweet activity which will infuse love, care and compassion in them. Give and take a hug a day to keep all your troubles away. A hug can heal anger and disappointments and fill your heart with love and warmth...
SO GIVE A HUG AND TAKE A HUG AND BE HAPPY!!!.
A fun filled learning experience for children , wherein children will come in pairs to say and enact the opposites. Children will also recite rhymes and songs on opposites.
Back to News & Updates